Assistant Professor at the Physics and Engineering Department of the University of Strasbourg. Since I joined the Institut Charles Sadron in 2005, my attention has been mainly devoted to the theory and the simulation of soft matter systems: polymers and phospholipid membranes. My current interests include adhesion kinetics, Stokes hydrodynamics, thermodynamics of lipid mixtures and kinetic processes in lipid bilayers.
– Born 04th November 1972 at Montauban, France, French citizenship.
– Assistant Professor, University Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, since 09.2001
– Institut Charles Sadron, since 2005
– Laboratory of Complex Fluids Dynamics, 2001-2004
– Research Associate, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manchester, U.K.
09.1999 – 08.2001
– Visiting Fellow, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, 12.1998 – 07.1999
– Teaching assistant and Postgraduate student, University Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France 09.1995 – 06.1998
– Habilitation Degree (Habilitation Ã Diriger des Recherches), University of Strasbourg 11.2010
Subject: Theoretical approaches to Soft Matter physics
– Doctorate (Ph.D) in Physics, with Honors,
Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble (superv. D Feinberg) 1994 – 1998
Subject: High temperature superconductivity and dynamics of glassy systems.
– Graduate studies at école Normale Supérieure de Lyon and Université Claude Bernard, Lyon, France 1991 – 1995